Gilders Paste Wax
Gilders Paste Wax - Silver is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
GILDERS® paste wax offers a collection of various waxes, resins and high concentrations of pigments, with enhanced tint retention and hiding ability for coloring and highlighting interior and exterior applications.
Whether you’re a professional artist or a DIYer looking to step up your finishing skills, Gilders Paste Wax is easy to use and forgiving while providing a colorful and durable wax finish.
Make sure you select the right color in the menu before adding to cart!
Size: Small, 30 ml round can.
Click here to read the Gilders Paste Wax FAQ
- Metal – Wrought Iron, Steel, Aluminum, Alloys etc…
- Wood – Moldings, Railings, Furniture, Gilding Restoration, Picture Frames, Miter Joints etc…
- Ceramics – Planters, Terra Cotta etc…Resin – Castings, Plastic etc…
- Wax – Candles etc…
- With finger, sponge, toothbrush, paintbrush or cloth in a rubbing motion or use other creative mediums to produce a unique finish.
- Layered on top of one another or mixed to create different finishes or an endless color palette.
- Thin out with paint thinner to transform the highly concentrated GILDERS® paste wax for brushing, sponging, staining, washing or spray painting.
- 1 oz (30 ml by volume) container covers over 30 square feet.
- 3.5 oz (100 ml by volume) container covers over 100 square feet.
- African Bronze is green with gold color flake. This color is ideal for leaves, vines, and moss with some pop of gold. People who bought African Bronze also bought Orange.
- Antique Gold is a deep, rich metallic gold with red undertones. This color provides a deep, antique look and feel. People who bought Antique Gold also bought Rust.
Black is on the cool side, perfect for shading our colors to make your own hues. People who bought Black also bought Gold.
- Celtic Bronze is a light greenish metallic bronze. This is like our Gold with subtle green undertones and an antiqued finish. People who bought Celtic Bronze also bought Slate.
- Copper is an aged, metallic dark brown sheen patina. It is a nice, rich metallic brown with a flair of shimmer. People who bought Copper also bought Patina.
- Cream is a white slightly—ever so slightly—to yellow. This great, subtle color is ideal for mixing as a tint. A good example is using a pin head’s worth of Pinotage and mixing it into a large amount of Cream to make pink. People who bought Cream also bought Pinotage.
- Coral Red is a charcoal red with subtle hints of silver and copper metallic fakes. Though the name may make you think of orange, this shade is a lighter, more bronzy alternative to a red wine color. People who bought Coral Red also bought Bronze.
- Damson is a deep purple. It is not quite as deep as the band, Deep Purple, but it is named after a variety of plum. This shade of purple can take on different identities depending on the colors surrounding it. People who bought Damson also bought Inca Gold.
- Foundry Bronze is a brownish-bronze metallic gold with a shade more than our Bronze. People who bought Foundry Bronze also bought Tulip Red.
- German Silver is more silver than gold. It is a great all-around color for that pop of color or as a highlight without being overbearing. As a warmer alternative to traditional silver, this color complements both cool and warm colors. People who bought German Silver also bought Violet.
- Gold is a classic 22 karat yellowish gold—the brightest and most vibrant of our gold colors. People who bought Gold also bought Silver.
- Inca Gold is gold with an echo of brass. It is a shade darker than our Gold. People who bought Inca Gold also bought Damson.
- Iris Blue is a solid, dark blue. This blue can be used with a variety of other colors, adding depth as a softer alternative to black. People who bought Iris Blue also bought Canary Yellow.
- Orange is bright. With the ideal combination of yellow and red, this color can be mixed with other colors for that warm hue. People who bought Orange also bought Verdigris.
- Patina is an aged copper tone. People who bought Patina also bought Copper.
- Rich Gold is a deep, rich metallic green-gold. This color acts as a cool counterpart to cooler hues while adding a bit of bling. People who bought Rich Gold also bought Violet.
- Rust is a brown/orange color. Great for creating that rusty look, this color works particularly well as a starter color, not only for rust but also for fall colors. People who bought Rust also bought Antique Gold.
- Silver is a metallic silver/pewter tone. This is a dominating color that also mixes well with others. People who bought Silver also bought Gold.
- Slate is a rich, light blue with grey tone. Acting as both blue and grey, this hue is extremely versatile for mixing or layering well with any of the other colors. People who bought Slate also bought Celtic Bronze.
- Verdigris is a dark green. With its alluring field of depth, this color is great as a primary layer for any lighter color to pop. People who bought Verdigris also bought German Silver.
- White is a cool white. White is known for the refection of all colors and used for tinting every good artist’s palette. People who bought White also bought Black.
Shipping or Pickup Available
Shipping or Pickup Available
Free U.S. Shipping is available on $150+ Orders; Flat $2.95 shipping shipping on $100+ orders; $6.95 shipping on $60+ orders. Most Single IOD Products Ship for $4-$5.
Pickup from my home in east Orlando, FL (Wedgefield 32833) is available - select during checkout.