Gilders Paste Wax
GILDERS® paste wax offers a collection of various waxes, resins and high concentrations of pigments, with enhanced tint retention and hiding ability for coloring and highlighting interior and exterior applications.
Whether you’re a professional artist or a DIYer looking to step up your finishing skills, Gilders Paste Wax is easy to use and forgiving while providing a colorful and durable wax finish.
Make sure you select the right color in the menu before adding to cart!
Size: Small, 30 ml round can.
Click here to read the Gilders Paste Wax FAQ
- Metal – Wrought Iron, Steel, Aluminum, Alloys etc…
- Wood – Moldings, Railings, Furniture, Gilding Restoration, Picture Frames, Miter Joints etc…
- Ceramics – Planters, Terra Cotta etc…Resin – Castings, Plastic etc…
- Wax – Candles etc…
- With finger, sponge, toothbrush, paintbrush or cloth in a rubbing motion or use other creative mediums to produce a unique finish.
- Layered on top of one another or mixed to create different finishes or an endless color palette.
- Thin out with paint thinner to transform the highly concentrated GILDERS® paste wax for brushing, sponging, staining, washing or spray painting.
- 1 oz (30 ml by volume) container covers over 30 square feet.
- 3.5 oz (100 ml by volume) container covers over 100 square feet.
- African Bronze is green with gold color flake. This color is ideal for leaves, vines, and moss with some pop of gold. People who bought African Bronze also bought Orange.
- Copper is an aged, metallic dark brown sheen patina. It is a nice, rich metallic brown with a flair of shimmer. People who bought Copper also bought Patina.
- Damson is a deep purple. It is not quite as deep as the band, Deep Purple, but it is named after a variety of plum. This shade of purple can take on different identities depending on the colors surrounding it. People who bought Damson also bought Inca Gold.
- Foundry Bronze is a brownish-bronze metallic gold with a shade more than our Bronze. People who bought Foundry Bronze also bought Tulip Red.
- German Silver is more silver than gold. It is a great all-around color for that pop of color or as a highlight without being overbearing. As a warmer alternative to traditional silver, this color complements both cool and warm colors. People who bought German Silver also bought Violet.
- Inca Gold is gold with an echo of brass. It is a shade darker than our Gold. People who bought Inca Gold also bought Damson.
- Iris Blue is a solid, dark blue. This blue can be used with a variety of other colors, adding depth as a softer alternative to black. People who bought Iris Blue also bought Canary Yellow.
- Patina is an aged copper tone. People who bought Patina also bought Copper.
- Rust is a brown/orange color. Great for creating that rusty look, this color works particularly well as a starter color, not only for rust but also for fall colors. People who bought Rust also bought Antique Gold.
- Silver is a metallic silver/pewter tone. This is a dominating color that also mixes well with others. People who bought Silver also bought Gold.