- I started with a very light scuff with 220 grit sandpaper, and then wiped down with a damp cloth.
- I then used Soap Stone Fusion™ Mineral Paint as a base, and let dry for 48 hours.
- I then added a 2nd coat of Lamp White Fusion™ Mineral paint with a Roller.
- Then, I distressed the piece with a Rotary Sander.
- The table top design was created, using a Painter’s Tape grid and Dry-Brush technique.
- Finally, I applied 4 coats of Tough Coat Matte Wipe-On Poly for table top (only because this will be a high traffic area). That’s it!
SOLD This beautiful refinished coffee table is still available at Miles Antique Mall in Pensacola, Florida for $249.00 Refinished with Fusion™ Mineral Paint topped to bottom, inside and out, this table will make a great neutral piece to any living area. Pictures don't do it justice. Stop by Miles and check it out in person! You can view my recipe below the pictures to learn how you can Paint it beautiful!